jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrei Khudavets" <andrei.khudav...@idooble.com>
Subject How to call other samplers in test bean?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:12:32 GMT
Hi All,

We are going to use jMeter to test our web application. Unfortunately it
uses non standard HTTP communication method.

In order to send a simple form we have to:

1.       Get and parse URL

2.       POST some data

3.       Parse Response

4.       POST some other data

It creates a lot of repeating instructions in jMeter. So we decided to
create custom Sampler which will perform all actions in one go.

Could you please suggest which method to use? Are there any ready-to-use
solutions?

Our initial idea is to create Test Bean which will call other Samplers. Is
it a right idea? Are there any examples how to do it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

With Best Regards,

Andrei