jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release time ?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:08:15 GMT
Hello Sebb, Milamber, Rainer , All,
Regarding changes.xml file, don't you think we should make it less
"textual" and highlight some new features ?
Or maybe create a new page called "New Features"

Because IMHO current page is sometimes hard to understand unless you go to
bugzilla in details ?

For example I missed some important features in 2.5.
I think something like Miamber page would be useful:

   -
   http://blog.milamberspace.net/index.php/2011/08/18/apache-jmeter-2-5-est-sorti-964.html

What's your opinion ?
Regards