jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Gero Vermaas <gverm...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: How to create new Listener and use it from JMeter
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:21:02 GMT
Seb,

Thanks for the quick response. I did check that site also. The PDF mainly
focusses on adding the GUI and I managed to do that by adding a subclass
of AbstractVisualizer and I can select that from JMeter GUI. I can then
receive the SampleResults in via the add(SampleResult sr) method and
intended to use a ResultCollector (slightly modified) to store the results.
However, when adding (modified) SampleResults to  the
getModel().sampleOccurred() method nothing gets stored.

How can I hook into the ResourceCollector to store the (modified)
SampleResults to a file that I specified?

Regards,
Gero