jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release time ?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 23:08:47 GMT
On 4 December 2011 20:22, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 04/12/2011 20:08, Philippe Mouawad a ecrit :
>> Hello Sebb, Milamber, Rainer , All,
>> Regarding changes.xml file, don't you think we should make it less
>> "textual" and highlight some new features ?
>> Or maybe create a new page called "New Features"
>>

> Yes, good idea. Perhaps a new page "NewInJMeterX.X.X" in JMeter wiki
> with screen-shots (can be update after a 'visual' improvement).
> (and a link from changes.xml/html: "Some improvements are detailed on
> this wiki page")
>
> I can initialize this page on Wiki, if you are agreed.

I don't think it should be on the Wiki; it needs to be part of the
release archives.

That was the idea of the section "Summary of main changes" in changes.xmk

Alternatively, there could be a RELEASE-NOTES.txt file at the top
level with even more details.

But not a Wiki page.

Whilst working on fixes, it's enough to