jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit issue
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 09:02:20 GMT
Yes i succeeded commiting this morning ,  did nothing except wait.
Thanks for your help Sebb and rainer .
On Sunday, February 5, 2012, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
> On 05.02.2012 01:35, sebb wrote:
>>
>> On 4 February 2012 23:57, Philippe Mouawad<philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
 wrote:

>>> Maybe getting this issue:
>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
>>>
>>> "specified baseline is not the latest baseline" errors
>>>
>>> If you're getting an error message like the following:
>>>
>>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>>> svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
>>> checked out.
>>>
>>> This may be because of a short lag in the synchronization between
>>> Subversion mirrors, and can occur if multiple commits are run
immediately
>>> after each other. This error will usually only happen if you are
located in
>>> Europe, or explicitly using the European mirror.
>>>
>>> Waiting for 10 seconds and repeating the command should succeed.
>>>

>> I've never had that problem, and I use the EU mirror.
>>
>> I think it mainly applies to multiple commits in sequence, as are
>> sometimes generated by Maven.
>
> I sometimes do experience a similar problem, e.g. when trying to do "svn
up" directly after a commit (not sure about the exact error message). That
one definitely has to do with the sync lag. If I wait a few seconds, then
"svn up" succceeds.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.