jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From <sandhya.ga...@wipro.com>
Subject Need help in identifying the tool
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:04:22 GMT
Hi Team,

We have a requirement of a Load test tool for one of our projects. In the same context I have
few queries as below. Could you please address them:

  1.  Does Jmeter run on a command line interface?
  2.  Can Jmeter be installed on a Virtual machine?
  3.  Does Jmeter offer integration support with Java API’s/Javascript libraries
  4.  Does Jmeter test the RESTful API calls and Json Payload input formats

Thanks,
Sandhya
9949533660

of this message and any attachments.