jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Carriere <etienne.carri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy HTTP
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:25:40 GMT
Hello,

The sampler is currently working alone (as a "duplicate" of SOAP
Sampler). I will think about merge my code in the HTTP
Sampler.Concerning the proxy part, as you guessed, the issue is that
the Java Serialization sampler must not be used on a "Content type"
basis. For me, the best would be to test the Unserializable
(Object.readObject) and create a specific Sampler if there is no
Exception (Stream is a serialized object).

I will create a ticket  in bugzilla to continue the discussion.

Regards,

Etienne Carrière