jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Substring
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 06:49:43 GMT
Use case is the following.
A search screen with auto complete feature that triggers on first 3 letters
then on next type.

So I use a csv for words to search and I need substring to simulate
typeahead/autocomplete calls.

Note that I succeed doing it with beanshell preprocessor but I find it a
bit too hard for just that and not great for performances.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.