jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy HTTP
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:24:33 GMT
Hello,
Yes we could be interested in this Sampler if it enables testing Java
Serialization.
Ideally it would be great if your Sampler could use HTTPSampler GUI.

You can create a Bugzilla Enhancement request and attach your code there.

Regarding Sampler Creator interface, changing contract could break existing
plugins as its a contract for plugins that want to interact with Proxy.

It works like this:

   - SamplerCreatorFactory  relies on contentType to create the
   SamplerCreator
   - SamplerCreator create the Sampler impl and popuate it through
   populateSampler

I suppose your issue comes from the fact that content type is not specific
which makes your impl finding more difficult as your rely on body content ?
but can you explain with a detailed example the issue you face with current
contract ?

Regards

Philippe

--