jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Substring
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:00:27 GMT
Hi Sebb,
Thats a good point. One of the good things about JMeter is that it doesnt
bring a new scripting language and this makes it easier for other people to
use, so each can implement its own stuff/libraries with his preferred
language.

On the other hand, as a jmeter user, i find some of the "built in"
functions handy in many of my scripts.

Where should be the limit between creating more handy jmeter functions to
not creating too much of those?