jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of websocket ?
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 13:24:05 GMT
Hello sebb,

In their FAQ they say:

*Q:* Can I use jWebSockets also for clients other than browsers?  *A:* Yes,
the jWebSocket technology is not limited to browser clients. We will
provide a Java WebSocket client soon.
Also see:

   -
   http://technology.amis.nl/2012/01/15/stand-alone-java-client-for-jwebsocket-server-communicating-from-java-client-to-web-clients-and-vice-versa-over-websockets/

There is an alternative with this one under Apache 2 license:

   - http://sonatype.github.com/async-http-client/project-info.html

Regards

Philippe

--