jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter.properties cleanup
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 20:47:31 GMT
Hello,
I have implemented the shutdown hook on nightly build (thanks sebb for
review and nice idea).

Milamber if you have time to test and give feedback it would be nice.
Any other users watching this discussion are also welcome to test.

Test case:

   - Run a test
   - Call kill <PID> or CTRL+C during the run and see if you have results

Note you can lose the results emitted during execution of Shutdown hook.
Regards
Philippe

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9 May 2013 11:38, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> >> No, I think the default should be false, as that improves performance
> >> for the normal case, and it is the original behaviour.
> >

> > In my mind, the original behavior (current in 2.9) is autoflush to true
> > (don't lost data).
>
> Sorry, I was wrong, you are correct.
> The original behaviour was autoflush = true as you say.
>
> Given that, I'm not 100% convinced we should change the behaviour.
>
> Maybe we can find a better way to improve the performance that reduces
> the possibility of lost output.

configurable in
users may not find

=> It's so easy