jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From 王敬财 <eugenewangem...@gmail.com>
Subject need assistance - about soap
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 03:38:30 GMT
Hello

         I holp the mail address is proper

         My English is so poor , I wish you understand my mind;

         Recently, I develop a function; I wish make a Dynamic Client with
Soap ;  The program can send some soap messages to any Server and receive
response; I search some information by Google; but lot of example is very
sample; I observe JMeter can do that very well

I get Jmeter resource 2.10 from http://jmeter.apache.org; and Ant. I import
the project ; but I can’t find the code about soap send;

       So I beg you tell me ; how does Jmeter send the soap to any Server;

                                          From China  ; Eugene Wang
2013-11-5