jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.11 RC2
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:27:01 GMT
On 31.12.2013 19:09, Milamber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The 'second' release candidate for JMeter 2.11 (r1554548) has been
> prepared, and your votes are solicited.
> Note: RC1 has been aborted during release creation process.

> All feedback (and votes!) welcome.
>
> [XX] +1  I support this release
> [  ] +0  I am OK with this release
> [  ] -0   OK, but....
> [  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>
> The PMC members please indicate the mention "(binding)" with your vote.
>

> Note: If the vote passes, the intention is to release the archive files
> and rename the RC tag as the release tag.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> *--> AND Happy New Year ! <--*

The same to you!

+1 (binding), thanks for RM.

Details:

- MD5 OK
- signatures OK
- key in KEYS file

- gz and zip for src and bin consistent

- builds fine

- build result looks consistent with distribution, except for
  - timestamps in generated javadoc (expected)
  - some whitespace in javadoc (expected)
  - binary jar files (expected)

- no Javadoc warnings

- ran the tests (but only with java.awt.headless)

- I have not checked the staging repository.

Build and tests were done using Java 1.6.0_45, OS was Solaris 10 Sparc.

Regards,

Rainer