jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Way to compute number of threads per Thread Group during a load Test
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:42:40 GMT
Hello,
1/ I am trying to add to GraphiteBackenListenerClient the number of threads
per thread group but I am not sure what's the best way to compute it so
that it also works for distributed testing:
- Does this method look good to you : comulate
sampleResult.getGroupThreads() and every second return this number divided
by number of sampleResults used to compute it and as a consequence reset
number to 0 at every second ?

2/ I am also not satisfied with the way we compute All threads, as
currently UserMetric uses a DescriptiveStatistics but in fact nearly has
always the same value, so it's a bit useless.

3/ By the way in distributed mode, to work properly I think time_threshold
should be set to 1000.

Your help and thoughts is welcome on this .
Thanks

Regards
Philippe