jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.13 RC1
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 23:12:03 GMT
Hi,
Thanks milamber.
I updated changes.xml with new and noteworthy notes on connectTime and
retry in distributed mode as per Andrei resuest.

I also rewrote the webservice tutorial to make it up to date as Webservice
Sampler has been deprecated since 2 versions. Maybe other tutorials should
be refreshed to mention at least other listener than Graph Results which
leads to GUI mode usage.

I finally finished for now work on Graphite Backend Listener and updated
doc for InfluxDB and metrics.
If anybody has time to update Collectd and Graphite parts it would be great.

For now I won't commit any feature, only docs and any bug I find.

Thanks for RM.
Regards

--
Cordialement.