jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VSL files and new-style.css
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 00:50:29 GMT
On 15 March 2015 at 15:20, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the two files xdocs/stylesheets/site.vsl and
> xdocs/stylesheets/site_printable.vsl there is still a reference to the
> previous style.css:
>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$cssdir/style.css"/>
>
> Should this be changed to new-style.css? I'm not really sure about when the
> vsl files are used and when the xsl files, but it seems for the sake of
> consistency the file name should be adjusted in the vsl files.

Originally there were both XSL and VSL files for both site docs and
printable docs (as used by JMeter itself).
The XSL stylesheets were gradually phased out for both, as it was
easier to maintain the VSL files.

The site refresh now uses XSL again.
However the printable docs still use VSL as  far as I am aware, and
the new style sheet is *not* applicable.