jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Comparison of menu font sizes
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:35:50 GMT
I have created some quick test sites to show how the JMeter index page
looks with various different menu font sizes.

http://jmeter.apache.org/ - original, i.e. 100%

http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter90/ - 90%
http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter85/ - 85%
http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter80/ - 80%

On my desktop, the 80% size is perhaps starting to get a bit too small
in comparison with the body text, but 100% is definitely too big.

It's much the same on a Hudl2 tablet (landscape mode).

If the menu text size can be reduced, then the layout can be adjusted
to give more space to the body text. I have not done that in the
samples.

[Note: the sites only have the index page; I did not copy the other pages.]