jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From harry_no_spot <hppy...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: if cannot set proxy, how to record jmeter script?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 08:44:47 GMT
hi, sorry for late.
can you sugguest some good HTTP recorder tool?
I tried Wireshark, can capture. BUT it's not focus on HTTP. VERY hard to pick interesting
packets and get desired format.
also tried Fiddler. gived up. Becuase it autually depend on system proxy setting to work,
So it does not work for me.

此邮件来自易信
网易邮箱推出官方手机客户端--邮箱大师 马上体验

在2015年5月27日 22:43:42, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> 写道:

> On 27 May 2015 at 14:44, harry_no_spot <13651877684@163.com> wrote:
> > hi,
> > there is a client program, which has no place to set proxy address. the client is
using http protocol to commnuicate with the server, only a client configuration file to set
the server's ip and port.
> > I want to use jmeter to simulate the client, how to record jmeter script?
> > can I modify the jmeter source code of 'HTTP(S) Script Recorder' element to forward
all http request to a specified server's ip and port?