jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: UBIKLOADPACK JSON PLUGIN DONATION TO APACHE JMETER
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:31:34 GMT
Am 14.10.2015 um 21:05 schrieb UBIK LOAD PACK Support:
> Hello Dev Team,
> I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in integrating our
> JSON Plugin within Core JMeter.
I think json support directly in jmeter is needed.

> Its features are shown on our blog, I didn't put any link because none of
> my 2 previous mails were received on dev mailing list.
I looked at the blog post for which Rainer sent the link.

The features look good. What "language" is the extraction part? Is there
any standard like xpath/xquery for xml?

> Currently plugin uses com.ubikingenierie.loadpack package, but it would be
> donated with a package you would choose:
>
> - org.apache.jmeter.json for example
Renaming a package is really simple with modern IDEs, so that would be a
no-brainer.

> If you are OK and wish to integrate it, we would submit a PR on Github so
> that you can review it and potentially provide some patches before
> integration in JMeter.
Probably a good idea.

Regards,
  Felix