jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues when upgrading from 3 to 4.2.6 or 4.5.1
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:15:15 GMT
Hi,
Regarding the other failing methods:

   - testCookiePolicy2109 => Issue is in JMeter HC4 handler when we switch
   to/from org.apache.http.cookie.Cookie <=>
   org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.Cookie.

There is at least an issue with not testing:

((BasicClientCookie)cookie).containsAttribute(ClientCookie.PATH_ATTR),

((BasicClientCookie)cookie).containsAttribute(ClientCookie.DOMAIN_ATTR));

But I have not found yet the problem

   - testCookies1 => Same problem probably
   - testCookies2 => It appears test is wrong as per Oleg last answer.

I think we need to fix CookieManager and upgrade to HC4.5.2 before
releasing 2.14.

Regards

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> this.cookieOrigin);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_SPEC,
>> this.cookieSpec);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_STORE,
>> this.cookieStore);
>>
>>         final HttpResponseInterceptor interceptor = new
>> ResponseProcessCookies();
>>         interceptor.process(response, context);
>>
>>         final List<Cookie> cookies = this.cookieStore.getCookies();
>>         Assert.assertNotNull(cookies);
>>         Assert.assertEquals(1, cookies.size());
>>         final Cookie cookie = cookies.get(0);
>>         Assert.assertEquals(1, cookie.getVersion());
>>         Assert.assertEquals("name1", cookie.getName());
>>         Assert.assertEquals("value2", cookie.getValue());
>>         Assert.assertEquals("localhost.local", cookie.getDomain());
>>         Assert.assertEquals("/", cookie.getPath());
>>     }
>>
>>     @Test
>>     public void testInvalidHeader() throws Exception {
>>         final HttpResponse response = new
>> BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 200, "OK");
>>         response.addHeader(SM.SET_COOKIE2, "name=value; Version=crap");
>>
>>         final HttpClientContext context = HttpClientContext.create();
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_ORIGIN,
>> this.cookieOrigin);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_SPEC,
>> this.cookieSpec);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_STORE,
>> this.cookieStore);
>>
>>         final HttpResponseInterceptor interceptor = new
>> ResponseProcessCookies();
>>         interceptor.process(response, context);
>>
>>         final List<Cookie> cookies = this.cookieStore.getCookies();
>>         Assert.assertNotNull(cookies);
>>         Assert.assertTrue(cookies.isEmpty());
>>     }
>>
>>     @Test
>>     public void testCookieRejected() throws Exception {
>>         final HttpResponse response = new
>> BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 200, "OK");
>>         response.addHeader(SM.SET_COOKIE2, "name=value; Domain=
>> www.somedomain.com; Version=1");
>>
>>         final HttpClientContext context = HttpClientContext.create();
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_ORIGIN,
>> this.cookieOrigin);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_SPEC,
>> this.cookieSpec);
>>         context.setAttribute(HttpClientContext.COOKIE_STORE,
>> this.cookieStore);
>>
>>         final HttpResponseInterceptor interceptor = new
>> ResponseProcessCookies();
>>         interceptor.process(response, context);
>>
>>         final List<Cookie> cookies = this.cookieStore.getCookies();
>>         Assert.assertNotNull(cookies);
>>         Assert.assertTrue(cookies.isEmpty());
>>     }
>>
>> }
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
>> wrote:

>>> code
>>> but I
>>> >

>>> I cannot get the tests to compile due to missing instance variables
>>> cookieOrigin, cookieSpec and cookieStore. I'll take another look if you

HC. Could

Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> [...]
Philippe Mouawad <
wrote:

> [...]