jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Few thread just does not finish
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 12:25:04 GMT
Am 01.01.2016 um 07:38 schrieb vidhi vinchhi:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to run a load test using jmeter for my website.
>
> I am browsing 5 different page and thread count is 60. I am running it
> for 60 users.
>
> Out of 60 threads, some threads just dont finish during the run. The
> number of unfinished thread is not fixed sometimes its 6 sometimes 10.
> Jmeter execution simply seems stuck and does not show any progress
> even i wait for 1 hr.
>
> When I click on stop button, It shows socket closed for all unfinished
> requests.
>
> I am hereby attaching jmeter log file for reference.
>
> Can please check why jmeter thread execution stucks?
The thread traces indicate that a few threads seem to be stuck in
updating your Summary Report listener. You could try to disable it, or
run the tests without a gui.

If this problem is reproducible, you could try and take a java thread
dump before clicking the stop button. That thread dump might show the
real problem better than the log.

Regards,
  Felix