jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new logo for JMeter 3.0
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:03:00 GMT
> Hello,
> Anybody computed the results ?
If every mail counts as a vote (NaveenKumar sent his vote twice and I
counted it only once, sebb gave two votes with no preference, so I
counted both :) then we have two winners 3 and 6.

If I take the preferences into account (first counts as two votes,
second as one (again sebb counts both times as two)) 6 wins.

The same is true if I take the first three preferences into account with
3, 2 and 1 as a factor.

So I guess it is 6.

Does anyone else wants to give a formula to calculate a winner?

Felix