jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Collin <mark.col...@lazeryattack.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Work before Release of 3.0
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 10:38:41 GMT
If the JMeter devs want to put it in core I have no issue with that, however the plugin is
a maven project an I don’t think maven projects are wanted in JMeter core :)

The website is down at the moment, it’s in the process of being moved over to github.io.
(I should probably update the README to note that)