jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Work before Release of 3.0
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 19:25:50 GMT
Hi Mark,
I confirm your project is up to date and very well documented and the work
you're doing is great,
Thanks !

As you know the 3.0 is close to a release, it would be great if you could
confirm that dependencies management is ok this time.

If you could do that when we start the release process it would be even
better.

Regards

--
Cordialement.