jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Mode : OOM Protection for View Results Tree or View Results in Table
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:48:52 GMT
Hi Vladimir,
My answer below.
Can you take 5 minutes to answer sebb request on the remaining bugzilla for
sorting save configuration?
It's the last one before we can start a release.

Thanks

On Thursday, March 31, 2016, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Philippe>So we limit this way the number of nodes and rows in those
> listeners.
> Philippe>#view.results.table.max_rows=5000
> Philippe>#view.results.tree.max_nodes=5000
>
> What about limiting the number of bytes stored in "view results in tree"?

yes we could compute the sum of bytes and play on this also to remove
rows/nodes
Feel free to amend my patch.

--
Cordialement.