jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC4
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 06:16:26 GMT
Hello,
It appears Rainer Jung may have found an issue related to compressed
response and keepalive:
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1742?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

If I understand ot correctly it seems to be a blocker.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.