jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML 5 render in View Results Tree
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 13:44:16 GMT
Looks to be a good idea.
Indeed having a browser that interprets better the html is very useful
during scripting phases.
I find very frequently myself saving the html response (that contains the
response to a failed replayed request) and opening it in firefox or chrome
because it's unusable in the current html renderer.

This allows easily to read an error message or see some form that requires
html 4 or 5 or just have the real look of an html page.

Currently the html renderer is both slow and unable to render correctly
nowadays html.

The best option to me is to use javafx browser and interfacing swing with
javafx is possible.

As a pre-requisite we should migrate to Java8 which should happen anyway
since some of our dependencies already started only support java8 (ph css)

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.