jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Antonio Gomes Rodrigues as new commiter on Apache JMeter
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:11:39 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Antonio
Gomes Rodrigues to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Antonio!

Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.