jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: JMeter DSL discussion
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:19:03 GMT

Funny enough, you've responded to some of my posts on codename-taurus.
How's it going? ;)

I didn't detail it before, but we _are_ actually using Taurus, though
probably not how you expect, and not as much as I had hoped.

Right now, we use it only to massage the final JMX test plan for adjusting
ramps, thread counts, and slaves. The config is very bare-bones, with just a
single execution.  We experimented with the config merging and jmx2yaml, but
ended up spawning a separate JMeter instance for each test.  From what you
said before, a slave can only be bound by one instance at a time, so we're
sort of forced to run from a single JMX source file with many thread groups.

Cheers,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.