jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Ra Ge <forag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison of Parsing results 2.13 vs 3.0
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:56:25 GMT
I'm not sure if I understand what the author is concluding from these
tests. Of course I could be reading this wrong after passing it through
Google Translate.

Parsers pick up URLs from static analysis of the page content. By design,
this means they won't pick up any "AJAXy" URLs that are constructed at
runtime in client side JavaScript.

So the scores presented are really a measure of how AJAXy a site is. It
isn't surprising that simple sites like JMeter.apache score high and modern
sites like Google.ru score lower - and it doesn't really say anything about
the quality of the parsers themselves.

RaGe

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fhabrahabr.ru%2Fpost%2F308254%2F