jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Timer adjustment feature / Bug 60018 (was Thoughts on 2 proposals)
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 06:37:38 GMT
Hi Vladimir,
Could we consider introducing Java 8 in immediate next version for this
feature ?
This would also allow to introduce the Renderer based on Java 8 Web browser
in this version.

Initially it was delayed to N+2 version but it's maybe an opportunity to
move faster to java 8.

What are the risks of moving to Java8(without immediately using all the
syntactic sugar ) ?

Regards

--
Cordialement.