jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove "Monitor Results" element and remove "Use As Monitor" attribute from HTTP Request
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 17:27:28 GMT
Hi,
Frankly I doubt anybody still uses this part.
I've never seen any question on Stackoverflow nor user mailing list.

If you really want to proceed this way, I'll remove from menu the
Deprecated "monitor results" (it will be still possible to make it
reappear) and try to check if it's deprecated and only show monitor in HTTP
Request if it's not, but it's a bit overengineering.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.