jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject MQTT Sampler and future JMeter work
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:35:37 GMT
Hello,
Once 3.1 is released, should we merge this PR in JMeter ?

I think we should provided all rights issues ( I think the PR is a fork of
another implementation) are ok.

IOT is the future and I start to see commercial offers proposing MQTT from
Sas solutions

We should by the way really start working on:
- http2
- websocket

I raised in the past an idea about asking for help from Community as per
Apche policy, what do you think about it ?

Another thing to look at would be to prticipate to google summer of code
and mentor somebody to work on this.

What's your opinions ?

Thanks
Regards