jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From mitsm <mital.majmun...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with Search replace functionality in jmeter
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 06:25:37 GMT
Hello,

I was trying to do search and replace in jmeter (3.2 r1790748) for a change
in URL for my application. I did as shown in the snaps below but found that
the search replace was stuck and did not responded even after about 30 mins.

I did a bit of digging using jvisual vm and found that the method
"org.apache.jorphan.util.JOrphanUtils.replaceAllWithRegex()" had the highest
self time and it kept increasing with time (obviously!).

<http://www.jmeter-archive.org/file/n5725533/jMeter_Search_Replace_Snap.png>

<http://www.jmeter-archive.org/file/n5725533/jMeter_Search_Replace_snap_2.png>

<http://www.jmeter-archive.org/file/n5725533/jMeter_Search_Replace_Log.png>

Seems to be a bug. Can i please get some suggestions?