jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Krishna P <purnasat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The blank final field LOGGER may not have been initialized
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:29:30 GMT
*Apologies for the previous incomplete email. Hit send accidentally. *

*Also, I hope this is the proper forum to ask a development question like
this. If not, let me know where I should post. *

Hi All.

I am trying to build a ElasticSearch Listener based on
AbstractBackendListenerClient.

Looks like these two libraries are depreciated.

[image: Inline image 2]

import org.apache.jorphan.logging.LoggingManager;
import org.apache.log.Logger;

and when I use the below line,

private static final Logger LOGGER;

I am getting a following error,

The blank final field LOGGER may not have been initialized.

[image: Inline image 1]

I am just trying to rebuild the existing code and getting this error. And I
have included all the needed external libraries which I felt should be
included.

[image: Inline image 3]

Let me know if I missed anything and how should I solve the Logger error.

Regards,
KK