jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reduce jmeter.reportgenerator.graph.responseTimeDistribution.property.set_granularity default value
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 17:15:49 GMT
Hi Philippe,

jmeter.reportgenerator.overall_granularity=1000 is not a good idea in my
opinion. I have tested it with a 1 hour test (the csv file take 400Mo) and
the graphics are complex to use and take time to display
In this test, I prefer to use 10 000ms

 "Response Time Distribution" is better with 100ms than with 500ms

Check it in http://dl.free.fr/r3LBPvMt5

I will change the default to 100ms for jmeter.reportgenerator.graph.
responseTimeDistribution.property.set_granularity

Maybe we need to reduce the default value for
jmeter.reportgenerator.overall_granularity
too

In my opinion, 60s is to high

Antonio