jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: License compatibility with Apache and Bug 62065 - Use Maven artifact for JAF Module instead of embedded module
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 19:41:48 GMT

On 09/03/2018 08:22, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> Hello,
> I think I fixed technically the issue reported by Alan Bateman on dev list.
>
> Still I have a doubt regarding the license of activation jar.
>
> Is my understanding correct regarding the dual licensing CDDL and GPL2 or
> did I make a mistake ?

Would be better to ask to legal@a.o

(If I understand well) The CDDL is on the category B, so the binary
version ca be include into an ASF product.

Perhaps, to be more precise, add a header into
jmeter/trunk/licenses/bin/javax.activation-1.2.1.txt (and api) to
indicate that JMeter use JAF under the CDDL license.