jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milan Karunarathne <mhkarunarat...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:39:46 GMT
Hi All,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I
have been a proud contributor to open source products. I have achieved GSoC
2015 for OpenMRS organization (Support Laboratory Data Exchange with
FHIR)[1]. I have completed my internship at *WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd*(Open
source middleware company). I am passionate about Computer Science and I
have a solid interest in open
source developments.

I am interested in the $subject. I went through the issue on Jira and
Bugzilla and got a brief understanding of the implementation.

Can anyone kindly give me further guidance on procedures for the project?
Your admirable information is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards,

*Milan Karunarathne*
Undergraduate