jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 5.0 ?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 09:41:41 GMT
Milamber>I don't talk about maven, but the steps about gpg sign and ant
rc_upload/publish.

Sorry, I just made a couple of typos in "Ant".
I'm sure there are lots of possibilities to make Ant gpg sign automated,
and we need to investigate if that is possible to do that in Apache.

Milamber>Currently a javadoc warning don't stop the release creation. I
don't
know if we can configure to stop if a warning occur.

maven-javadoc-plugin has failOnWarnings=true
<https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc-parent-poms/commit/597fdbe445d1d1defda5032ba64322b1c16d3cce>
option, and it works.
I'm sure Ant has something similar.

Milamber>Verify that the source and binary archives contains the good files
and
Milamber>that's no missing (new) files.

It looks like final decision has to be made by a human, however it does
sound like a #2 from my mail.
That is staging archive preparation could be made automatic.
On top of that, it could prepare a report for "new, deleted" files, for the
files that have dramatic changes in sizes, and it could flag "file flag
changes" (e.g. executable-plain) as well.

Milamber>+1 if we could find the good way to manage the credential (gpg and
ASF
Milamber>login/pass). Perhaps ask to the Infra team or ASF member list if a
way
Milamber>already exists (I can do this if you want)

It would be great if you could do that.

Vladimir