jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concerns about change in JTL writing
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 08:56:54 GMT
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, Andrey Pokhilko <apc4@ya.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I took the latest snapshot of JMeter and I'm shocked by the change in
> CSV JTL writing. It is strange that it writes subsamples now with no
> respect to "Save Sub Results" flag. I simply can't turn new behavior off.

how did you do that ?
Through property
jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults
or in a different way , in the latter case how ?

> It will break all the automated scripts written in the ecosystem. I run
> the test with Aggregate Report, I see one number. If I save it into CSV
> JTL and re-load it in Aggregate Report, I see completely different
> picture. All my response times are counted twice now.

That would be a bug that we need to fix.
 The intention of the change was just to respect the
jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults
flag for csv also.

It was only taken into account  for xml.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.