jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: On nightly jmeter.bat not working in windows
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 08:28:46 GMT
Am 06.09.2018 10:05, schrieb Antonio Gomes Rodrigues:
> Hi,
>
> Tested with apache-jmeter-r1840164 in a windows 10 and it's works fine
>
> Can you give us more information (windows release...)

I tested it here on windows 7 and it gave the same error message. It
seems the cmd shell doesn't like a variable with spaces inside quotes.
My workaround was to change "Apache JMeter" to "Apache_JMeter".

Could both of you test if after those changes (in jmeter.cmd and
jmeterw.cmd) the start script still work?

Thanks,
  Felix (who doesn't like windows batch scripts, especially their
handling of spaces and quotes :)