jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: View Results Tree: Drop browser renderer
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:55:57 GMT
Hello,
Isn't it time to drop Browser component and dependency on Java FX in next
version ?:

   - It is not available in OpenJDK which should become the most used JVM ?
   It currently trigger an ugly stacktrace
   - It introduces complexity and did not offer that much interest as
   initially expected

Regards

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 8:10 PM Felix Schumacher <

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement