jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Fedorov <artem.fedo...@blazemeter.com>
Subject Re: JMeter send double requests when configure proxy with authentication
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:23:27 GMT
Hi Philippe

I have very simple use case
I configure squid proxy with authentication and I have jmx Test Plan that
makes 3 HTTP Request.

I attached jmx file and access log from squid.

Is there any ways for create a JUnit test with the same scenario?
Also I want to remove !isDynamicProxy(getProxyHost(), getProxyPortInt())) from
this condition
<https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/387271deb6f5b310fa4f8672f65948ab6049ed90/src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPHC4Impl.java#L694>,
because it always false, when proxy config was specified.

Thanks,
Artem

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 9:53 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for last PR update.
> We'll merge it once 5.0 is released;
>
> But before, could you describe the use case met that made you see this
> issue ?
> Is the a possibility to provide  a JMX Test plan that could be used as
> integration test ? and if possible a JUnit test ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 4:02 PM Philippe Mouawad <
> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Thanks for latest updates of PR.
> > 1/ I would not use Object but AuthState instead.
> >
> > 2/ Shouldn't we use HTTPCLIENTS_CACHE_PER_THREAD_AND_HTTPCLIENTKEY and
> > store AuthState there (transforming Pair to Triple)?
> >
> > This would be the case for a Thread representing a Virtual User.
> > But it would not be correct if a thread is not a Virtual User
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 11:14 AM Artem Fedorov <
> > artem.fedorov@blazemeter.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Fixed.
> >>
> >> Regarding (HttpClientContext.PROXY_AUTH_STATE + this) I also have
> doubts:
> >>
> >> - minimal number of authstate, that we should store = Number of Requests
> >> in
> >> Test Plan. (each request can use own proxy). Does the AuthState is
> Thread
> >> Safe and we can share it between threads? I think no and it'll better to
> >> store Number of Requests in Plan * Number of Threads AuthStates.
> >>
> >> - Also in case if we use dynamic proxy we can not reuse saved AuthState:

> proxy);
> >>
> >> Artem

> Group

> stringProp>