jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Master importing in Eclipse using Buildship give compilation error
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 20:06:53 GMT

> On Monday, August 5, 2019, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> 1/ when I open a
>>> *gradle.kts file in Eclipse it does not resolve dependencies
>> I've no idea. I have not tried to use Eclipse for build script editing.
>> The build scripts are OK in IDEA though: all the dependencies are there,
>> and code completion works.
>
> ok, unfortunately none of this works ootb on Eclipse which is still a major
> ide .
> IDEA is not free for everyone

I haven't gotten it to work on my eclipse setup either, I have two error
messages, that might be related:

* in <workspace_dir>/.meta/.log I see entries like:

!ENTRY org.jetbrains.kotlin.core 2 0 2019-08-05 21:16:41.381
!MESSAGE Can't find jar:
/.../eclipse/../../../.p2/pool/plugins/org.jetbrains.kotlin.core_0.8.17.v20190722-1219.jar/bin

The file ending on .jar is at the denoted address, but it is not a
directory containing bin nor has the jar file an entry named bin. I am a
bit clueless, what this entry should mean. Google has given nothing
relevant in my eyes.

* on editing the build.gradle.kts files I get a marker with the
following text:

Multiple markers at this line - Unresolved reference: dependencies -
Cannot access script base class
'org.jetbrains.kotlin.core.script.template.ProjectScriptTemplate'. Check
your module classpath for missing or conflicting
 dependencies

No idea really,

 Felix