jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Franz Schwab <franz.sch...@exasol.com>
Subject AW: [MASSMAIL]Official docker image for JMeter
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:47:25 GMT
Hi Philippe,

+1 for that - as I already thought about setting up a docker image for my use case on my own.
If there was an official docker image, that would make life much easier.
Talked with my colleagues lately about vagrant, ansible, docker, automation in general for
different use cases.

Best regards,
Franz

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Philippe Mouawad <p.mouawad@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Gesendet: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:21 PM
An: ApacheJMeter dev list <dev@jmeter.apache.org>
Betreff: [MASSMAIL]Official docker image for JMeter

Hello,

Don’t you think we should publish an official docker image for JMeter?

Many organizations don’t trust current available images and look for official one from Apache.

Is there some documentation on what is required to publish a Docker image using ASF account
?

Thanks

--

[image: logo Ubik Ingenierie] <https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com> Philippe Mouawad Senior