jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master importing in Eclipse using Buildship give compilation error
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:48:33 GMT
>1/ when I open a
>*gradle.kts file in Eclipse it does not resolve dependencies

I've no idea. I have not tried to use Eclipse for build script editing.
The build scripts are OK in IDEA though: all the dependencies are there,
and code completion works.

>2/ Also what are the best practices for gradle config in Eclipse, should we
>use Gradle Wrapper or Local Installation directory

Either one is fine provided Gradle version is 5.5.1
I would recommend "Gradle Wrapper" which means the script downloads the
required Gradle version automatically based on
gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.properties configuration.

>3/ Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it
incompatible
>with Gradle 6.0.

It is a minor issue: https://github.com/eskatos/creadur-rat-gradle/issues/12

Vladimir