jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JMeter: migration to Git+Gradle
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2019 17:00:42 GMT
Felix>* The nightly job uploads maven artifacts. Which tasks are the correct
ones for the snapshots?

Can I quote `gradlew tasks` output for you?

Publishing tasks
----------------
publish - Publishes all publications produced by this project.
publishAllPublicationsToNexusRepository - Publishes all Maven publications
produced by this project to the nexus repository.
publishToMavenLocal - Publishes all Maven publications produced by this
project to the local Maven cache.
pushPreviewSite - Builds and publishes site preview

Note: by default it will try to publish to localhost:8080, and you need to
add -Pasf to make it push to ASF servers.

Felix>* It seems to me, as if the javadoc api's are now split up into
Felix>different dirs. Is there one dir with all the javadoc?

Let me quote some more `gradlew tasks` output:

Documentation tasks
groovydoc - Generates Groovydoc API documentation for the main source code.
javadoc - Generates Javadoc API documentation for the main source code.
javadocAggregate - Generates aggregate javadoc for all the artifacts

gradlew help --task javadocAggregate shows that the task comes from
:src:dist project, and it means you should seek the output in
src/dist/build folder.

Vladimir