jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Creating HTTP API for JMeter
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 20:53:28 GMT
Hello,
What do you think of creating an HTTP API for JMeter that could:

   - Display what Summariser shows in browser
   - Enhance this summary with more statistics
   - get status of jmeter (test running, waiting)
   - possible health information
   - in the future some control on distributed testing

I am looking for the lightest embeddable server  that we could use:

   - I thought about Micronaut but it brings a lot of dependencies that
   could trigger issues for some protocols since we don't have a separate
   Classloader (which would be another story)
   - Undertow looks rather minimal but API development is not as fast as
   with Micronaut

Do you have other ideas ?

Regards
Philippe