jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Master importing in Eclipse using Buildship give compilation error
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 10:41:05 GMT
I confirm that with last version of Eclipse and embedded buildship it works
without this.

1/ @Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>  when I open a
*gradle.kts file in Eclipse it does not resolve dependencies so file shows
a lot of compilation errors , what should be done to solve this ?

Eclipse :Version: 2019-06 (4.12.0)

Buildship : 3.1.0v20190501

Kotlin Plugin for eclipse: 0.8.17

2/ Also what are the best practices for gradle config in Eclipse, should we
use Gradle Wrapper or Local Installation directory

3/  When I run command line I get:

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible
with Gradle 6.0.

The DefaultTask.newInputDirectory() method has been deprecated. This is
scheduled to be removed in Gradle 6.0. Please use the
ObjectFactory.directoryProperty() method instead.

        at Build_gradle.<init>(build.gradle.kts:99)

        (Run with --stacktrace to get the full stack trace of this
deprecation warning.)

The DefaultTask.newInputFile() method has been deprecated. This is
scheduled to be removed in Gradle 6.0. Please use the
ObjectFactory.fileProperty() method instead.

        at Build_gradle.<init>(build.gradle.kts:99)

        (Run with --stacktrace to get the full stack trace of this
deprecation warning.)

The DefaultTask.newOutputDirectory() method has been deprecated. This is
scheduled to be removed in Gradle 6.0. Please use the
ObjectFactory.directoryProperty() method instead.

        at Build_gradle.<init>(build.gradle.kts:99)

        (Run with --stacktrace to get the full stack trace of this
deprecation warning.)

Internal API constructor TaskReportContainer(Class<T>, Task) has been
deprecated. This is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 6.0.

Thanks and sorry for my stupid questions
Thanks

--

[image: logo Ubik Ingenierie] <https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com> Philippe
Mouawad